1. Seeds are God's creation to provide wealth and blessing in the earth. Seed is the propagative structure of anything. IF you want to have something, identify its seed an sow it.
2. Sowing seeds gives you a legal right to a harvest.
3. Good things are seeds. Gal 6:6-8. The seed is part of the fruit. The good thing that we want is what we must sow. That is what the seed is.
4. Spiritual virtues are seeds that can be sown. Matt 5:7 - Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Matt 18:32-35 The man was given a fruit of mercy but did not sow any of it, so he had no more right to continue to enjoy the harvest of mercy.
5. Good deeds are seeds that can be sown.
6. The word of God is seed that can be sown. Mark 4:14. The sower soweth the word.
7. Money is a seed that can be sown. 2 Cor 9:6-7
8. The tithe is a special seed that can be sown. Malachi 3:10
9. A seed to the poor is a special seed that gives a harvest of preservation, long life and health to the sower. Psalm 41:1-3
10. The seed of money mixed with prayer. Cornelias of Acts 10; his prayers and alms came up for a memorial before God Acts 10:4