Sowing and reaping represents the part that God has given us to influence our destiny and outcomes.
Gen 8:22 - God places sowing and reaping as constant as seasons, day and night or as summer and winter come and go.
- With the same planning and calculation you plan for the cold, so must you plan to flow with the sowing and reaping. Making sure to sow the right thing at the right time for after that, we have little control but to wait for the harvest.
-Sow much -Sow a variety of things, so you will different kinds of things.
- Matt 7:12 - Whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them:
10. The seed of money mixed with prayer will bring a heavenly and spiritual visitation
11. A seed toward evangelism and missions is a special that will cause God to provide all your needs according to His riches in glory. Phil 4:15-19
12. A seed to your spirtual teacher is a special seed that fulfils righteousness. Gal 6:6-7
13. Helping somebody is a special seed that can be sown. Eph 6:5-8; Col 3:23; - Eccl 11:1-2 You can't give something away; you just relocate it into your future.
Seeds People In The Bible Sowed
-Rahab -Onesiphorus -Joseph interpreted dream -Disciples -Abigail - helped David