(KJV)Galatians 6:6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
(KJV)Philippians 4:15-19 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.  For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.  Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.  But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- Its not about need - Its is received by a man, but it is a sweet smelling savor to God -God wants us to reap maximum benefit from His gifts, and honoring them is one way to handle them with understanding.
1. Your Pastor is a great gift from God Ephesians 4:8,11-14 - The gift is already given. It is up to you to know how to tap them. - God 's mind in giving the gift in v12-14 - A gift can not need bought with money. One day someone tried. Acts8:14-21
2. A Pastor is a source of knowledge and understanding
- Jeremiah 3:15 - And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
3. Your Pastor is a source of strength Ezekiel 34:2,4
4. A Pastor is a source of healing Ezekiel 34:2,4; James 5:14-15
5. A Pastor is a source of comfort Ezekiel 34:4
6. A Pastor is a source of fellowship - gathers the people together Ezekiel 34:5
7. A Pastor is a source of protection from evil spirits and other destroying factors Ezekiel 34:5, 8
8. A Pastor helps to avoid wandering Ezekiel 34:6
9. A Pastor is a source if instruction in righteousness Acts 9: 6, Acts 10:6
10. Your Pastor is a source of rebuke and correction. Everyone needs someone who can rather them. Not everyone. David erred, but had a Pastor who could point out his error - Nathan
11. Your Pastor watches over your soul - Hebrews 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
-1 Samuel 12:23 Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way:
- Travailing prayer, Ephesians 1 prayer, Ephesians 3 prayer