Jews identify giving as the primary way to be blessed:
Stages of Giving:
1. The person gives reluctantly.
2. The person gives graciously, but less than his orher means.
3. The person gives the proper amount but only after being asked.
4. The person gives before being asked.
5. A person gives without knowledge ofthe receipient, but the reciepient knows the donor.
6. The person gives without making his or her identity known.
7. The person gives without knowing the receipient and without making his identity known.
8. The person helps another by enabling that person to become self sufficient through a gift or loan, or helpingthemgain or find employment.
Traditional Jewish beliefs on Wealth Creation Through Giving:
1.Charitable giving benefits the giver. Acts 20:35 - Jesus said it is more blessed to give than to receive.
2. You must not live beyond your means. Instead, give beyond your means. Giving money away makes more come back to you.
3. You must give money,notjust to do good but to do well.