4. Being charitable means making new friends.
5. Donating is like investing; it increases what comes back to you. The habit of giving trains you to be able to put your money at risk.
6. They believe that people are creators and not consumers, givers and not takers. Your image of yourself is built as a contributor, your are more energized and driven through your habit of giving.
Three Jewish Principles HTe Lead to the Path of Prosperity:
1. Do not try to find a rational reason for giving away money.
2. Give money away because it is one of the most powerfil adn effective ways of increasing your own income.
3. Keep in mind that giving money away is like investing.