July 9, 2013
-A church becomes person X oriented when its members become person X oriented. Person X oriented members cater to making people feel the have a family in the church.
- Luke 19:1-
Jesus showed person X orientation by talking to obscure Zacchaeus up in the tree and even telling him that He was coming to his house.
6. Call people by their names soon after you have met them. Call by the pet name if they prefer it - it brings you into the circle of friends.
7. Never tease someone who does not like being teased.
8. Show interest in people's personal lives. Ask about home, job, school, etc tactfully. Not everyone is mature enough to not be embarrased about their job or other things in their life.
9. Show an interest in people's asprirations, visions and goals.
10. Offer food and drinks to visitors whenever you can.