August 24, 2013
- Interaction needs to be an intntional part of our effort in engaging other people.
8 Reasons Why Interaction Is Important:
1. Interaction makes people stay in the church. After all the attractions that being people in the church have worn off, it is the friendships that they form in the church that keep them. That is why quarrels are also the way that people leave the church. Interaction is the cement of the church.
2. Interaction makes people feel important.
3. Interaction makes people feel that they are not just a number or a statistic.
4. Interactions make people that they are not objects being used to make the pastor famous. One of the things that makes a pastor famous is the size of his church - or the controversy around their lives.
Prov 14:28 - the honor comes from the multitude and destruction from the lack.
5. Interaction is important because personal contact changes wrong impressions. People commonly have erroneous impressions about churches, pastors, etc. The queen of Sheba had heard so many things about King Solomon, and until she decided to come and saw for herself. 2 Chron 9:5-6
6. Interaction is important because personal contact helps people to become more committed. John 1:47-51.
7. Interaction is important because Jesus interacted. Mark 1:16-17 - Jesus approached people and spoke to them and invited them into His ministry.
8. Interaction make people feel special.