1 Pet 5:1-4
- The fact that there is a chief shepherd means there are other shepherds( like elders)
- You relate to the government by relating to its agents
- God feeds His people through giving spiritual food to the shepherds.
- The feeding of the sheep is important to The Lord.
- Feeding is having a constant supply of food or something to something or someone who needs it.
- Man is not designed to survive on bread alone but also every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.
- Our spiritual food breaks down into knowledge and understanding whiles physical food breaks down into vitamins n carbohydrate etc
- To be feed properly you need to be at a place of rest( lie down)