1 Sam 30:6
In life you need how to motivate and encourage yourself to continue in whatever endeavour God has given you to undertake. We often depend on external factors, like opinions of others.
1Sam 30:1-6 The account of the raid.
1. Develop a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit. Developed by faith. Holy Spirit is the Comforter.
1 John 4:4, John 14:16-18
2. Recieve living messages from God by simply reading the scriptures.
3. Remember other problems that God has delivered you from. Deut 8:3 The intensity of the experience that the LORD subjected Israel to was strongly imprint the lesson that man does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD. The raising of Lazarus in John 11 was an extreme case that would teach us something that we will not forget.
4. Make Positive Confessions. Your faith is a shield Eph 6:16
5. Learn to listen to appropriate tapes and get fired up. The word is God. John 1:1
6. Play the right music at the right time. Use music to create the environs you need.
7. Avoid depressive and discouraging people.