1. You need to lead people that God has already touched. John 6:44, Acts 8:26-39 - Openness that people have toward your message. - Questions people may be asking.
Things someone must be made to understand:
1. Help person to understand that God loves him and has a plan for his life. Many people interpret the conviction of the Holy Spirit as condemnation. John 3:16-17
2. Man is sinful and separated from God. Isa 59:1-2, Rom 3:23, 6:23a
3. Jesus Christ is God's only provision for man's sins. Rom 5:8, Rom 6:23b
4. We must indivdually receive Christ in our heart in order to benefit from His salvation. John 1:11-12
5. How do I know that Christ is in my life? Rev 3:20, 1 John 5:11-13
John 20:30-31, John 21:35 Things God has presented in Scripture are what is needed for our salvation, not to answer every question on earth.