Preached @ LCI LA (Pasadena) on 01.22.17
This week, Apostle Joel breaks down the ways blessings attract greatness into your life.
How do blessings make you great?
1) A blessing makes you become a blessing to others. Genesis 12:1-2
2) A blessing makes things multiply. Genesis 22:16
3) A blessing makes you fruitful. Leviticus 25:21
4) A blessing allows you to possess land and blessings. Deuteronomy 33:23
5) A blessing causes you to have children. Deuteronomy 33:24
6) A blessing causes you to be acceptable to your brethren. Deuteronomy 33:24
7) A blessing crowns you and establishes you as a leader. Psalm 21:3
8) A blessing prevents destruction. Isaiah 65:8
9) The blessing of the Lord will make you rich. Proverbs 10:22
10) Exaltation lifting and promotion come from the blessing of the Lord. Proverbs 11:11
Preached at LCI LA (Pasadena)
Greatness always brings joy and gladness
🔸In every state of yourself, think of how you can be a blessing
🔸Blessing is not measured by what is received at the other end, but is rather measured by the one who can part with it
🙏🏾Fight to enter the group that is a blessing unto others
Galatians 3:13-14; 26-29
Jesus Christ repositions us back to Greatness
What makes people great?
A blessing makes people great
❤️Blessing Hunters 🔦🙌🏾
Choosing life brings blessings, but choosing death is brings cursing
What brings blessing into people's lives?
(Saved people are blessed first)
To turn away the gospel is to shut your life to blessing
2) Holy Communion
It reinacts salvation
1 Corinthians 10:16
3) Spiritual blessings come through Christ
Just because you have a need, doesn't mean that God isn't with you