Heb 6:10 This is not about unintentional forgetfulness but a disregard of work and labor of love that they have been shown
1. People who forget are unrighteous
2. People who forget are unrighteous and do not have the nature of God - Heb 6:10 He does not forget those who have labored. - God sees the things that men do not see and rewards them. Eph 6:8. - Also 2 Cor 8:13-14 shows that when we do good to others, we supply for their want that their abundance which is not here now may be for our supply when we are in want later.
3. People who forget are cursed to wither
4. Unrighteous people are not conscious of the dangers of forgetting
5. Unrighteous people forget God when they are rich and they are full
6. Unrighteous people who forget God are often proud - Deut 8:12-14,17 - a lifting up of the heart - Prov 16:18 - pride before destruction - 1 Tim 3:6 - not a novice susceptible to be destroyed by pride - James 4:6 God resists the proud
7. Unrighteous peolpe do not remember anyone when they become wealthy - a product of the pride - Deut 8:18 we must remember that it is God that gives us the power to make wealth - Deut 8:2-3 God prefers to let us see our lack first and know it is Him bringing us into great things that we stop being novice. - Haggai 1:5-6,9