6. Enduring sorrow is an accomplishment of the sufferings of Christ. Matthew 26:38
May 18, 2014
- 1 Peter 2:19 - we can expect to suffer for no wrong done and it is an accomplishment in the eyes of the LORD.
- Luke 1:5-
- Zecharia and Elizabeth were blameless but had no child.
- when it was time for Him to burn incense innthe house of the LORD, he went and did it.
7. Enduring abandonment is an accomplishment of thesufferings of Christ. Matthew 27:74
- 1 Peter 2:20-25 - Just as we were redeemed through Christ's sufferings, we should suffer willingly for others also to be bettered.