January 25, 2015
You need to remain humble to walk with God.
1. God resists proud people.
When you’re proud you set God up against you. James 4:6
2. God gives grace to humble people. Philippians 2:13Grace is God’s help that you didn’t qualify for but He gives to you .Luke 16:12
3. Humble yourself so that you will be covered and protected. 1 Peter 5:5.
People who walk in pride are attractive to demons.
January 18, 2015
Formula For Humility - 7 Reasons Why
You Should Humble Yourself
Humble yourself because God resist the proud. James
2) God gives grace to humble people. Luke 16:12
3) You will be lifted up to the next level in life
1 Peter 5:6
Psalm 1: 1-3
Humble yourself before The Lord so that you will be covered and
1 Peter 5:5
5) Humble yourself because your pride will lead to destruction,
your fall and shame
Proverbs 29:23; 16:18; 11:2
6) Humble yourself in the sight of The Lord because pride is
essentially satanic and demonic
7) Humble yourself in the sight The Lord because your pride will
make you an abomination to God
January 4, 2015
1. There is a difference between those who serve God and those who do not. Mal 3:18
2. Serving the LORD with joy and gladness of heart will result in the abundance of all things - Deut 28:47
- Psalm 122:1 - I was glad when they said unto me, 'Let us go into the house of the LORD.'
- Psalm 100:1-2 Make a joyful noise... Serve the LORD with gladness, come before the His presence with singing
- Deut 28:37-46 - curses of not serving the LORD with joy and gladness of heart
January 1, 2015
- God has called us to serve Him! That is the main focus of the church.
- It is important to learn how to enter the blessing that is upon this house
2 Tim 2:1 - Be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus
- Mal 3:8-18
- one way to be blessed by God is by paying the tithe
- it is a mistake feel or think 'it is in vain that we have served the LORD'
- a true believer must not insist on any particular blessing that they will be offended if it does not come
-v18 in the long run, LORD differentiates between those who serve Him and those who do not