June 18, 2013
1. Disobedience: - 1 Sam 15:10-24. We may look at Saul's actions and no think as much as the LORD did of them, even counting Him as harsh. But Him who sees the heart knows the thing for what it is more than we.
2. Scorning: - Psalm 1:1 - critics, looking down on people who are doing their best to serve the LORD,
3. Inflexibility: - lacks a servant attitude, only flowing when it is convenient for them
4. Lies: - goes hand in hand with stealing - Prov 6:16-17
5. Tale bearing: - Prov 6:19
6. Rudeness: - Numbers 16:12
June 11, 2013
Disloyalty is rebellion and rebelion is witchcraft. Gets the same punishment. Suffer not a witch to live. Execution.
Some Executions In The Bible:
2. Absalom 2 Sam 18:15
3. Ahitophel 2 Sam 17:23
4. Shimei 1 Kings 2:46
5. Adonijah 1 Kings 2:25
6. Judas Matt 27:5
Rewards of Loyalty:
- Matt 25:21 - well done thou good and faithful servant...
1. Loyalty is rewarded with increase by God - thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things:...
2. Loyalty is rewarded with God's favor - enter thou into the joy of the LORD.
Three Common Causes of Disloyalty:
1. An erratic personality - makes sudden decisions. Make sudden life changing decisions. Breaks relationships easily. Proc 24:21
2. Financial reasons. 1 Tim 6:10 - for the love of money is the root of all evil. Eccl 5:10 - He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver.
3. Missing God's direction: -Jer 14:14 - visions of their own hearts
June 11, 2013
1. No matter what you do, some people will be disloyal. John 6:70
2. Teaching is immunization against disloyalty. 2 Samuel 15:11
3. The teachings on loyalty must be remembered in the hour of temptation. Luke 22.31
4. Your loyalty is first to Jesus Christ.
5. A loyal person does not destroy what he builds. Galatians 2.18
June 2, 2013
In this message are powerful new insights as we recap the Ten Statutes (Laws) of Loyalty that were covered in the previous two episodes. You will agree when you discover you have taken a whole new set of notes. Be blessed!