October 2, 2011
20. A Presumptuous Heart: is bold in going beyond what is allowed, takes for granted, assumes in an even more arrogant way with a sense of entitlement and is offensive and beyond acceptable limits.
Presumption shows up in lack of prayer, unthankfulness because the stuff is assumed to be a right.
Comes easily as a product of getting used to having things followed by a situation where the thing is not given, you react and act inappropriately. Est7:5
21. A Despising Heart: Closely related to the presumption, looks down on with mockery people, has a low opinion of others. Prov 5:12.
It keeps the church from growing. People must feel wanted, acknowledged, and respected.
22. Abominable Heart: detestable, containing many shocking and disgusting abominable things Pro 26:25
23. Beastly Heart: ill natured and cantenkerous heart, lack reason, yielding, submission, neither gives place or understands, disagreable, unconsenting, difficult to reason with.
Dan 4:1-16 The decisions he made would be the decisions and mind of a beast.
24. Iniquitous Heart: practises iniquity continually, living in iniquity ps 41:6
25. Wicked Heart: disposed to mischeif and insensitive, deliberately harmful to people. Ps 58:2
26. Covetous heart: has strong desire to acquire posessions esp that belong to other people, or to match other people. 2 pet 2:14
27. Blasphemous heart: grossly irreverent towards what is considered sacred or holy. Mat 15:19.
28. Hipocritical heart: professes virtues it does not have. Pretender, impressionist Jpb 36:13
29 Deceitful heart: deceived and tries to deceive others, false and insincere, you can never tell when he is speaking truth
29. Envious & Strife Hilled Heart
30. Evil heart: wicked & malicious, containing anger and spite, cause of harm and murder; devises and orchestrates evil; Gen 6:5
31. Heart that is Lifted Up: perhaps something good has happened to it; it has forgotten from whence it came. Deut 8:14, Isa9:9