April 24, 2011
Today is resurrection Sunday. He is risen!! Luke 24:1-12
We learn from Jesus' conquest of death that He has conquered man's greatest enemy, death. There is not a problem in your life too great that He cannot handle - especially the one of our sin account that we are answerable for.
Father Forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.
From the words of Jesus on the cross, 'Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing,' we learn that we must:
- Call on the Father when in distress
- Forgive others regardless of the offense. Rom 12:17-19 God promises to take up the case if we leave it to Him.
- Make a good excuse for others in order to be able to forgive them genuinely from the heart. Jesus while being crucified excused the people as not knowing what they were doing, and prayed the Father to forgive them.
April 24, 2011
One of Jesus' last statements on the Cross was 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.' Luke 23:34
In this message we learn to call on the Father when in distress, and also why God commands us to forgive others regardless of what offense they have committed against us.
April 11, 2011
In this final part of the prayer formula series, we learn about more things that we can pray about:
- Knowledge of God's purpose in saving us (Purpose of Christianity) and its fulfilment.
- The riches that pertain to Christianity - here on earth and in heaven.
- The knowledge of God great power that is available for Christians, and how to benefit from it.
April 3, 2011
People struggle in prayer for not knowing what to say, just the same way we'd struggle in the presence of someone we don't know what to say to. In this message, we learn more about the benefits of praying for the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation.
Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation in the knowledge of God brings our spiritual advancement.
Revelation of God is seeing something in the divine light. In Acts9:1-7 Saul had a revelation that changed his life 180 degrees.
2 cor 4:3-5 The god of this world blinds people [blocks their revelation] that they might not see the light of the gospel.
Spirit of revelation will cause you to begin to dream significant dreams and visions.
You begin to experience a word of knowledge